Victor Almendarez, Missions Door missionary in Western Honduras, has an amazing praise report!
- Virgilia Almendarez continues to disciple women and children in the Honduran mountains.
- Five house churches are outgrowing their meeting places, meaning five new churches need to be planted.
- Thirty-five people have been baptized.
- Forty-five children living in poverty have been given backpacks and school supplies.
- Fifty ministry leaders are being trained.
- Sixty-five people have made professions of faith.
- One hundred extremely poor families have received prayer and a bag of food.
Pray that Victor’s team is able to raise $5,000 for each of the new churches that need to be constructed. Support Victor here.
How Can You Help
The Great Commission is what spurs us to do indigenous ministry. Around the world, Christians are bringing the Gospel to their people and making disciples in their hometowns. How will you be a part of this?