Victor Almendarez, Missions Door missionary in Western Honduras, has an amazing praise report!
- Virgilia Almendarez continues to disciple women and children in the Honduran mountains.
- Five house churches are outgrowing their meeting places, meaning five new churches need to be planted.
- Thirty-five people have been baptized.
- Forty-five children living in poverty have been given backpacks and school supplies.
- Fifty ministry leaders are being trained.
- Sixty-five people have made professions of faith.
- One hundred extremely poor families have received prayer and a bag of food.
Pray that Victor’s team is able to raise $5,000 for each of the new churches that need to be constructed. Support Victor here.